How It Works:
1. Place the item(s) you want on hold in the library catalog or call us at 502-352-2665. You may request up to five (5) items.
2. You will receive an email or telephone call from us when your item(s) are available for pick up.
3. If you receive an email call us at 502-352-2665 to arrange a time to pick the item(s) up.
4. When you arrive at the library, pull into a parking spot in the underpass at the back of the building and call 502-352-2665 to let us know you have arrived.
5. Remain in your vehicle, a staff member will bring your items out. Please have your library card available to ensure we get the correct items to the person who requested them.