Skip to main content
- Place your holds on the library catalog. When you receive the notice that your materials are available, call the Library at 502-352-2665, and let us know you would like contact-free Locker Pick-up.
- During this call, we will assign you an available locker number, a four digit PIN number, and instructions on how to open your locker.
- Holds will be checked out to your account and placed in the book locker that day.
- You will have until close of business the following day to retrieve your item(s).
- If items are not picked up, we will check them back in and remove them from your account.